Monday, April 19, 2010



I've been putting a lot of time in at the TV studio, as always, and it looks like I'll be releasing 2 new shows this weekend, "The BONE JANGLER," featuring Nocturna & I, along with Coven Girl Penny Layne, and a new episode of "The BONE JANGLER's Daytime Dungeon," featuring Young Master Gregory hosting the show all by himself.





For those of you who are only vaguely familiar with me, and/or my television shows, "The BONE JANGLER" is my nighttime horror movie program. "The Daytime Dungeon" is a show for children of all ages, and features vintage cartoons, music videos, and Horror/Sci-Fi movie trailers. The shows air first on our primary hometown station, and eventually air on as many as 40 stations (even more at Christmas) in 21 states.

In other news, Nocturna & I appear in the new documentary about lour good friend, and legendary Horror Host, Count Gore De Vol. The documentary is titled "Every Other Day Is Halloween," and you can purchase on Amazon.com if you so choose. I heartily recommend that you do!

- The BONE JANGLER
www.facebook.com/pages/The-BONE-JANGLER/246558216465








No comments:

Post a Comment