Saturday, November 27, 2010

What I'm Thankful For, and More!


Thanksgiving Day has passed. I'm hoping that all of you, even you vegans out there, enjoyed the day for what it truly is: a day of being thankful for the good things in life, big and small. Of course, I too have much to be thankful for. I'm thankful that my boy Greggy beat the odds 5 years ago, and is a happy, healthy 10 year old (soon to be 11). And, of course, I'm thankful to have the love of a beautiful, sexy, talented, intelligent woman - Enchantress Nocturna.


The BIG news? Nocturna & I are engaged to be married, following a lengthy courtship!!!

Yes, it's true. We've made it official. Many thanks to the many of you who've wished us well. I'll be responding to you all individually soon. Thank you!


And, in other big news, after a 3 month hiatus, Nocturna, Young Master Gregory, The Coven, & I are about to begin taping shows for our impending New Era! We'll be taping on Monday! Much to be thankful for here, too, as I'll explain very soon!


Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!


- BONE DADDY

No comments:

Post a Comment